PLS Policies, Terms and Conditions
- Tuition refund requires 10 business days (30 business days for the Dental Hygiene Refresher Program (DHRP) cancellation notice in writing and a processing fee of $30 ($600 for the DHRP) will be charged.
- Full tuition paid may be credited to your account or exchanged for another course with a minimum of 48 hour notice.
- Refunds are made directly to whomever paid, less $30 administrative fee.
- Transfer to another published course of equal value, pay the difference, or take a credit for the paid value toward a future class- good for one year from date of the withdrawn course.
- Notify us that there will be a sub in your place and work out the finances with them.
- Full loss of tuition, including the opportunity for exchange for another course, will result if you do not attend the course and did not provide the 48 hour notice.
a. State regulations vary on the acceptance of CEUs earned from out of state providers as well as CEU’s earned over the internet. Refer to your state’s regulations to determine if CEU’s earned by attending a PLS webinar count, in whole or in part, toward your CE requirement.
b. After registering for a Webinar, you will receive a course confirmation with instructions on accessing the Webinar. We strongly recommend that you follow the instructions immediately in order to minimize issues the day of the course.
c. The instructions include a link to sign in (like the sign in desk at a live course). Be sure to provide your first and last name exactly as you want it to appear on your CE verification form. A $10.00 administrative fee will be charged for correcting or replacing each CE verification form.
d. An on-line course evaluation will be sent immediately upon course completion. This course evaluation must be completed and submitted to receive a CE verification form. CE verification forms will be provided within one week after the completion of the course evaluation.
e. Inability to join, view or participate in a webinar due to issues outside of PLS control such as User error, loss of internet access, unavailability of the Webinar hosting service, computer or other technical failure prior to or during the course will be remedied as follows: PLS will provide access to a recording of the webinar or a link to a future webinar on the same topic at PLS’s discretion. No refunds or credits to face to face courses will be given.
f. Materials presented in a PLS webinar are the intellectual property of the Presenter, PLS or both. Recording the seminar in any way is forbidden unless express written permission is given.
- PLS reserves the right to change speakers, sites and/or how the educational content is provided as it deems necessary, for whatever reason.
- PLS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes as it deems necessary, for whatever reason.
- All tuition prices expire at the end of each season. Prices may be subject to change.
- For STORM cancellation notice contact the event site/hotel. PLS may also post the notice under the course title in the course catalog: https://pls.org/xcart/seminars/.
- PLS reserves the right to delay a seminar start time as it deems necessary, for whatever reason.
- Photographs and/or video may be taken at any time and at any course for the purpose of marketing and/or developing educational content. Enrolling and/or participation in a PLS course is your explicit approval to utilize your image or any form of communication such as comments in an evaluation form in this way. If you disagree with this policy, send an email to email@example.com.
- Applicable Law: By visiting PLS.org, and/or registering for any of its services, you agree that the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to conflict of law principles, will govern and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Professional Learning Services, LLC.
Praised for as being “professional, well organized and relevant,” PLS is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider (May 2011- June 2021) and an American Academy of Dental Hygiene, Inc (AADH) CE Provider (January – December 2021).
One Step Ahead of Tomorrow’s Standards!™
Our clients say we are consistently the best in:
CE Programs, Face to Face and On-line
CPR – Healthcare Provider Level
Dental Hygiene Clinical Skills Refresher Program (DHRP)
I attended [the PLS ICE ] prep course yesterday and I took the ICE exam toady 3/11/2017 at 8am. I passed!!!!!! Yeah, I am finally smiling again, thanks so much ,your course was a tremendous help.
I took the Infection Control course on 2-28-18 through Professional Learning Services. I found that the instructor, Catherine Collier, RDH, made this course easy to understand and follow. I would recommend that anyone needing to take this course/exam to request this instructor as the guide for this course.
I graduated from UNE in 2004 then in 2005 got my BS and then I came to you! You were the only one that could give me confidence! I thought I was AWFUL due to what was said to me at southwestern college in National city California. …. you helped me first with the “dummy.”…
I want to thank you sooooo much for offering the course at Spanish River Library, I FINALLY feel really confident in my instrument sharpening!!! I’ve been practicing over 40 years, have taken several courses on instrument sharpening, but I never felt great about my skills. Now, WOW!!! my instruments are really sharp!
RDH Refresher Course ” I traveled 1,190 miles to attend this PLS refresher class and I would absolutely do it again! It made me feel fresh, excited and full of knowledge! Ready to continue my dental hygiene career with confidence. Thank you!
Thank you Joyce–I will send the students this [ https://dynamicdentaledu.com ] information. Very well done–I wish you the best of luck going forward with this endeavor.
The information that we learned at the refresher class has already saved a life. One member of our staff used the skills today to save her toddler from choking.
The CPR/BLS/AED and medical emergency class far exceeded our expectations. Wendy was a wonderful instructor and made it easy to follow along with the hands on aspect of the course.
I’ve taken many CPR classes in my 26 years in the dental profession. This one was by far the best! It was fun and I even learned something new.
“Thought provoking, very educational and interesting”
Thank you so much. Attending the DHRP is one of the best choices I have made. I will definitely keep in touch.
You were amazing from the first time we spoke! I am appreciative of all your knowledge and guidance. I was reinstated today in CT! Couldn’t have done it without the PLS team!
As a professional speaker and management consultant, PLS is first class in every aspect.
Preparation for this DH Refresher Course went smoothly for me, considering how long I have been away from practice. It was very organized and extremely detailed. All of the instructors’ depth of knowledge along with evidence based information and teaching style was awesome. The hands on portion was exactly what was needed to increase my…
Thank you so much for the amazing and supportive education and guidance.