PLS Policies, Terms and Conditions
- Tuition refund requires 10 days cancellation notice in writing and a processing fee of $30 will be charged.
- Full tuition paid may be credited to your account or exchange for another course with a minimum of 48 hour notice.
- Refunds are made directly to whomever paid, less $30 administrative fee.
- Transfer to another published course of equal value, pay the difference, or take a credit for the paid value toward a future class- good for one year from date of the withdrawn course.
- Notify us that there will be a sub in your place and work out the finances with them.
- Full loss of tuition, including the opportunity for exchange for another course, will result if you do not attend the course and did not provide 48 hour notice.
- PLS reserves the right to change speakers and sites as it deems necessary, for whatever reason.
- PLS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes as it deems necessary, for whatever reason.
- All tuition prices expire at the end of each season. Prices may be subject to change.
- For STORM cancellation notice contact the event site/hotel. PLS may also post the notice under the course title in the course catalog: https://pls.org/xcart/seminars/.
- PLS reserves the right to delay a seminar start time as it deems necessary, for whatever reason.
- Photographs and/or video may be taken at any time and at any course for the purpose of marketing and/or developing educational content. Enrolling and/or participation in a PLS course is your explicit approval to utilize your image or any form of communication such as comments in an evaluation form in this way. If you disagree with this policy, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Praised for as being “professional, well organized and relevant,” PLS is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider (May 2011- June 2021) and an American Academy of Dental Hygiene, Inc (AADH) CE Provider (January – December 2018).